Sunday, March 10, 2024

Sunday, March 10: Center City then Media

Good day everybody I woke up around 930 going to see your friend



 at church. I stayed at her place for a little while and found out. They wanted to meet 

me around 11:30 AM and running kind of behind because I 

know it’s Sunday. I ended up missing the 101 trolley which is now bus on the weekends. Well then instead of paying $30 for Uber I took the 109 bus up Baltimore 
Pike till it turned left at route 320 to Chester and then I called an Uber to come after that. They made me wait about eight minutes and then it took them  
about 8 minutes to get to media so I was a little

 bit late but not discouraging late. My brother picked me up and we went down to the Riddle Village to pick up my mom and take her to the court diner media. That sounds good on 

food for a good rate. I had pancakes and scrapple along with coffee. My mom and my 

brother really were thirsty for coffee because they finished off 2 cups before I finished

 my 1st cup. After Dave dropped me off at the train train station 

I then was going to go to the local delicate test and it’s open nearby to look for

 a charge my phone because I was down to 3%. Lo and behold when I was walking by, I saw something it looked like an outlet. And to my disbelief I saw one. It looked like somebody smashed 

the cover off of it because they’re not made to be accessible for people. But I was really lucky and now I’m up to 30% charge the train showing up in about eight minutes so I’m almost finished charging, but I 

got enough charge to get me through the rest of the afternoon. I took the train down to Jefferson station then proceeded to walk from Jefferson station to Da Vinci Art Alliance. The women were very helpful who were there and I picked up three pieces of art that had been there since I don’t know one of them been there probably close to a year. After I saw some of the work there I go outside and we had a snow squall going on flurries actual flurries! And had a nice stiff 25 mile an hour wind going but I walked from da Vinci to eighth market. Miss the 47 bus because I don’t know it wasn’t showing up on schedule anyway it’s 5:03 PM and I’m waiting for Frankfurt line to show up at Ethan market 

No comments: