Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Tuesday, March 12: A Day w/ Bureaucratic BS

Good day everybody today is March 12 and it was a bureaucratic day to continue the 

bureaucratic nonsense that I had to deal with yesterday. I got no help from the from the
pension advisor and I was told to talk to a tax professional.

 So far, I know a couple lawyers, but I don’t know any tax professionals that can help me figure out this goddamn form. I owe taxes this year and I did a Calculator 

and I sent all the stuff to the printer but of course a printer jam and I can’t get it till I get home and I won’t get home till later. I’m a little tired and, I got myself a 

long day yoga and then choir till about 9:30 PM. It was a week ago. I came back

 from Florida. I can’t believe it seems like a long time ago, but it was

 just a week ago. Anyhow, I did in the morning and then worked on stuff , I’m going to New Jersey on Saturday to try to get her Title fun fun fun till the daddy takes a T-shirt away. Anyway, I have to fill out this PDF form and 

get that done but it’s a pain in the ass to go back-and-forth back-and-forth with all the dumb numbers. I went to the 4 o’clock, 75 minute class with Chris Fluck. It was a good class pretty 

packed with folks so my new some I didn’t know anyhow, After Work I had a little time and walked with Mary back to her place the day turned out really nice and then later afternoon it felt really like spring. we had a nice time

 but I leave fairly quickly because I had choir practice at 7 o’clock till 9:45 PM. I got the choir practice just in time after talking on the phone for a bit. The practice was pretty intense, but it was a positive experience, two 

competitions for seeing our very very long and deep. It was a quiet Director Dan’s birthday today, March 12. Practice ended and then I took the EL from 
13th and Market and headed home. I ran into Pat. We hung out a little bit and I chowed down pretty heavily on some pasta and some samosas. It was good to see Pat again he’s getting his car repaired.

No comments: