Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Wednesday, March 13: Spring-like

Today I got up in the usual way at 7:15 AM then 7:30 AM. I got dressed listened

 to a little Stephen Colbert and got going to Mike’s SEPTA skip the 8:24 AM so I called the 8:30 AM train 

which was OK by me, I was very fortunate Broad Street just as it was

 pulling over to drop one person off. If that one person hadn’t dropped off it would’ve 

breathed right by me so I was very fortunate so I got there before 

nine which is all I asked to do. Anyhow, Mike feels better from his nausea outbreak yesterday. While he was seeing his therapist, 

he called me and said that his script was ready for the prescription that won’t make him get sick so I went out and got it and it’s a beautiful day out here in 

the neighborhood. I don’t think you need a jacket. It’s freaking nice as Nice as anything. March could be 40° and raining in next week for all I know. Anyhow, I had lunch and 



that was fun and then I was watching how the House of Representatives voted to force TikTok to digest from white dance, which is basically a TikTok band and it was overwhelming. 

partisan vote. Hopefully the Senate will come just sit on it. I’m heading to my 2 o’clock appointment. I completely forgot about it and Mike reminded me. I should’ve set the alarm

 so I’m gonna be about five minutes late as long as I hustle. I was only about 5️⃣ minutes late and I was a decent session. Talked about my high school religion experience 

and why decided not to have kids basically. Anyhow, it is really nice and mild today and I’m going back to Mike’s and maybe I can finish up or at least start a 

bureaucratic form in reference to Title. I will be joined in that appointment in Cherry Hill. The House of Representatives is formally passed the bill overwhelmingly to ban TikTok by forcing
 them to divest from a Chinese owned 

company called Byte-Dance. They’re afraid communist government is going to spy on Americans, it’s like Facebook and all the other ones take your information.  

I’m against the band because it’s just a cheap political in my opinion. Well, it’s now 4:11 PM since it’s Wednesday


 I go to 530 and then I go to Yin at 7 PM so I found out late. I signed out later and I’m heading to Mary’s and charge his phone which is 


down to 6%. It’s still remains really nice outside, I filled out the title form while I’m waiting for Mike to finish with the interview which he never finished by the

 time I left his place around 4:00 PM what a lovely day outside anyhow I’m gonna relax between events

No comments: