Friday, March 22, 2024

Friday, March 22: Tired! Mike’s Appt. & No Yoga

After half days and I sleep, I got up before the 7:30 alarm. I don’t know

 why but I just couldn’t get fully back to sleep after 6:30 AM but I was half asleep. I 

got up had breakfast and actually got the train on time. train shot bottle was supposed 

to now it’s pretty glorious. I think that fortunate that I caught the four bus I got on the bus and almost fell over because as I was going in that Bus accelerated they

 have a tendency to do that and they also put the brakes kind of hard, but I got here at 8:41 AM. I’m tired. It’s now 11:19 PM. I just walked walked outside where it’s still cold to CVS Mike’s eating
 and I’m gonna eat as soon as I get back. I just been taking it easy. We may go 

to the 5:30 PM yoga but we may not worry, Mary and I will discuss that.anyway I am just gonna try to take it easy till Mike’s doctors appointment then it’s like shuffling in 

and out. Anyway, in the big political news, the House of Representatives just passed A 1.2 billion spending bill to keep the government from shutting down this coming Saturday.
Marjorie Taylor Greene threatened to vote on  vacating the Speaker Chair 

Then nuttiness goes on and on. anyhow, the Dave is pretty uneventful and cold, but the clouds did move in. Mike and I went to his 2 o’clock appointment at Jefferson at

10th and  Chestnut around 1:35 PM for a 2 PM appointment. We were not seen till 3:15 PM and we finished the appointment at around 3:29 PM. Fortunately Uber was quick to pick us up so I got out of there and I couldn’t 

wait either. Yeah, it looks like an ideal day for a day off from yoga because Mary and I are tired and 
I’d like to early dinner and have fun and yet go to bed at the decent hour. I’m all 

fr eshenedup for the 4 PM class tomorrow. It’s pretty cold out here. I must say I am a slice. Well, we broke

 up from her nap at 8 PM and boy that felt good. That really felt good. Now we ordering some Indian. Well this evening I saw that we’re going 

to have flash flood watch starting tomorrow at 4 AM is supposed to rain all damn day tomorrow. Last week was really nice this 
week. Was this damn cold. I’m having vegetarian Indian food and I 

can’t wait to eat and watch the great escape at least part of it It was a good movie and we really enjoyed it. Couldn’t wait to go to sleep because I was really tired. The Indian food was delicious.

No comments: