Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday, March 19: Mike’s Appt. 2 Classes and Choir

Today I got up after sleeping pretty well, but not quite enough

 as usual. Anyhow, got the Mike’s and the van service actually picked 


us up in a timely manner it worked! I was really glad because it’s 

pretty damn cold. It was 37° when we were out waiting for the van service

 and we only had to wait about 5 to 10 minutes thank God. We got to the hospital and Mike’s

 going for a urinary procedure at eighth and Walnut University, Penn Hospital 

to get into the elevator. It’s a beautiful view from this building after 

I looked at the view. I was on TikTok and saw this really funny thing about the 

Simpsons predicting the rapture ties with the solar eclipse and 40 days

 after the solar eclipse, which is May 19. the Flyers won the Stanley Cup 50 years 

ago May 19, 1974 that’s 50 years ago Jesus Christ that makes me 

feel old anyhow so I’m it’s 1114 waiting for Mike and our pick up time is 12:30 PM. 

Hopefully get out by then otherwise we have to take Uber or be 

stuck here forever. Well, it’s now 11:30 AM and I just wanna get this book

 called “the cruelty is the point. By a man named Adam Serwer, I 

just saw something on TikTok that talked about this book. oh my God, I came 

back from our appointment and I had to lunch immediately. I then saw my bank account 

and decided I would check out my potential Social Security benefits. They do range a lot. They come 

out to a large range. If I literally applied for benefits now my check would be approximately 

$1900 a month as of being 62 and four months old. Very interesting stuff. I definitely

 want to  hold out as long as I can as I can work because any place move would be at least double the

 amount that I’m paying things but quiz alert yesterday anyhow, I did want a nap at Mike’s, but Mike

 was extra tired so couldn’t nap at his place. I’ve then went to my 4 o’clock 75 minute class with Chris, 

which was good. I was probably the hottest spot or one of the hottest spots in class. I was declining the Pilates class and 

Mary said she was going. I said well I’m going then I said to myself

 and allowed. That Pilates class was really intense 45 minutes. Marie fits a lot of moves and fast action. After 

class I got a ride to my choir practice because someone in the class 
had their park car parked  on Chestnut Street near 15th. That was such a great relief. I was able to make choir Practice on time and I got to sit and shoot a shit. They’re really nice people yoga classes. It’s really a positive atmosphere. Choir practice well what can I say except I can understand why they’re so anal about missing rehearsals because dear goodness gracious that music is intense let’s put it that way it’s now 954 and I’m walking to the market Frankfurt line at 13th and just no other way to get around it. I just have to walk to the airport because those buses don’t run down broad that much this time. . 

No comments: