Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday, March 23: Rainy, AM Relax & Yoga

After taking off yoga yesterday and sleeping well today, I 

got up this morning ready to resume Yoga as I know it. I really needed that day off badly. It’s

 been a rainy mild day but the temperature around 53°. It’s now 3:25 PM 

and we’re going to get ready to go to Yoga for 4 PM class. We had cereal and coffee and some

 delicious iced tea Yum Yum Yum. Was a good day to quiet and relaxed. 

I went to the 4 o’clock class with Maryann boy that room was nice and humid for sure. The

 room was very packed. Anyhow I was in the center of the room

 and that was OK. After class, I took a quick freezing shower upstairs like I do in the summertime 

and then took a normal shower Downstairs. After that, we hung out a little bit and then 

went to eat at the Chinese restaurant right near the yoga studio. The big surprise there is that once again they change their menu the same meal that I had last time 
Mary had it my garlic tofu had vegetables and it looked really delicious. It had a nice presentation with lots of colors. the place is really trying. Afterwards we came back hung out and went to bed early because we are both getting up around 8:30 AM. 

No comments: