Monday, April 01, 2024

Monday, April 1: April Fools’ Day w/Appt Errands and Yoga


Today I woke up in Center City and walked on down to Mike’s. Yeah, an appointment that was scheduled for 10:30 AM today at his 

dermatologist. So he got dressed and got ready and the van service came on 

time. In fact the van service called Mike why were still sitting in the 

apartment so we didn’t sit out in the shitty weather waiting 20 minutes, which was 

a real relief. Anyhow, we got to the doctors and Mike forgot all 

his insurance ID so I took the subway from Snyder Snyder Avenue to Lombard 

Street back-and-forth and got his IDs. I didn’t have to blow money on Uber. 

So he got seen and we finished the appointment around 12:22 PM and we were just in time for the ride. We arrived on time at 12:30 PM so it really worked out pretty 
smoothly. the rain did stop which was the relief. I ate lunch and did a second set of 
errands and bought my returning Amtrak ticket from 

Newark for May 7 for my Amsterdam trip. I got Mike his food and got quarters for him and myself so I could do laundry here in case of 

overnight or whatever. The rain has stopped, but it’s still very gloomy and cloudy. I also got myself some drinks too. My new sweatshirt is at Macy’s probably 

picked up on Wednesday because tomorrow’s looking at a little bit too busy to do any kind of stuff like that, but who knows. it’s not 322. I have to start getting ready for my 4 o’clock

 yoga class. Well, my clothes got dry and plenty of time cause I only had three items. I’m trying 

to coordinate maybe next week to go to that new yoga studio. It’s 

located @ 3310 S. 20th St. which could be accessed by the 17 bus. This week is just too damn much going on so I settled on to next week  well, the class was 

bad today. Byron always pushing you to drive really hard in the class so I like that also he did let the
air in 

 towards the second half of the class and that really does help. Mary and I grabbed  samosas  We headed
to her place to relax and learn some googling

 and just rest and eat samosas they were very, very tasty! I lost track of time in him again going to be late to this meeting for MONDAY Night Beginners. Lorna stopped

 and my jacket broke. I can’t make the zipper zip so I’m just gonna have to change

 coats as of today I end up throwing out the shirt I wore for Easter

 cause I discovered had really ugly spots and I knew they’d never come off. 

Speaking of wardrobe malfunctions, the blue coat I’ve been 

wearing won’t zipper up anymore because the zipper is tearing away from

 the fabric and it’s almost impossible to zip it so looks like I’m just not gonna wear for the rest of the early spring and eventually sometime I’m gonna have to get it repaired. I discovered I really don’t have any windbreaker jackets. I may need to get one of those. 

No comments: