Monday, October 02, 2023

Sunday, October 1: Visiting Mom. A Lazy Day

Testing 123 test. I wrote that testing thing because I just voice text

 to the whole blog post and it just disappeared. Anyhow I started today getting 

awakened by an Amazon delivery at 8 AM and then threw in some

 laundry. My Yoga stuff was refilled in my basket. After that I went back to sleep and woke up around 10:00 AM, Wes came to pick me up a little late because he’s feeling a little nauseous

 from the medication’s. He has to take. Went down to my mom’s and when I picked her up in a room, I noticed she had a nice big bump


above her eyebrow and I talked about and she didn’t want me to tell anybody and I said enough that I needed to talk 

to Dave anyhow, the people at Riddle Village overheard and said she’s had to

 go to the emergency room. And that’s what happened. We were told that to be delivered to the furniture at Riddle Memorial Hospital, which is across the street from 



where she lives. I told Dave and then Dave told me that they called him and that she was delivered back to her room and she checked out A-OK which 



is good. Wes and I hung out at my place for a little bit. I blob out for a few hours and that was good. I cook up some pasta tried to figure out how to transfer photos from my phone to a USB drive and it made me dizzy with confusion. I didn’t talk to Nadine who’s at Moss rehab at she had Tom removed from her spine in her neck. Right now she’s in mobile and they told her she’d be there for 18 days. She’s just got there last Thursday. I want to visit her this Wednesday after my haircut if I can pull that off. 

No comments: