Monday, July 02, 2018

Sunday, July 1: Life in the (Friend) Zone.

Well after a long grueling day yesterday, I woke up early birds and pretty achy but ate

 breakfast and then immediately went back to sleep. I try loves going to relax today after yesterday’s heat fast in 

 ashington DC. I then decided I needed to buy new shoes today if the new balance store was open. I called them and it was open. Well the  price of the shoes went up slightly and the sole 

 upport when I’m about 25% since my last bottom of my Perkins price was $194. But I guess it’s like dentistry I have bad feet so I have to buy good shoes and support and there’s no insurance

  is going to cover that. While buying my shoes I missed a phone call. I called her back and that you had a good time and she was moving her daughter into a place in
South Philly. Then she informed me 

 hat I was putting it in the zone and I just wasn’t quite ready for that but in a way I am because that’s what always happens. So more of the same nothing new under the sun. Anyhow,  I went to the Saturday race with my new shoes decided to buy coffee and start a blog on yesterday’s post. I’ve been went to Saxbys to just mellow out and process what just happened. 

  sat there for a while and then talk to my friend and realized I only had about 20 minutes to catch the train out to Woodbourne 

 tation in Bucks County. I took Uber and that was four bucks but that’s the one with anal pick you up at your exact place so of course Uber got a little 

 onfused and I made trained by about a minute!! Well 

 n the beginning of the trip the battery died and I told John that would’ve been one out. So I just stare into space and took up the whole sheet that you have about three people during rush hour. Jon pick me up on time which was wonderful

  jill Dale and hot outside. We saw the movie “solo.” We can take pre-quill to the Star Wars trilogy you’re serious whatever you call it anyway that was good and then we found out that the trains are being delayed due to signal problem. 

 urns out that the train arriving 8 o’clock was on top which is quite a relief because I need to get my ass home. Well, the big word story is that LeBron James is going to the Lakers. He signed a four-year deal. It’s not shocking you 

 ant to go somewhere will get a lot of blistery and I’m sure LA had the ability to pay him the big wad of money. The whole thing is rigged but that’s just my opinion. I found a YouTube channel the kids can dance baseball games so I’m gonna 

 o with baseball what I’ve done for football ha ha you real sports fans. Phillies won in the 13th inning on a towering homerun  gainst the nationals I want to Pat and he paid me back his money and then I had some dinner at the Karpo beach and went home 

No comments: