Sunday, July 08, 2018

Saturday, July 7: Back to Philly. Visit Doylestown and Melrose Park

I get up pretty early and ended up having coffee and eggs and bagels for

 breakfast. I hung out with Mike and Marie and we talked a bit and 

 xchange photographs from yesterday festive it is. It’s a beautiful cool

 day with a very low humidity. The complete opposite of what it has been for 

 he last 5 days. Yes speaking of Philadelphia here is  some good news for a change. Since the end of 2015 Philadelphia sports teams have improved a great deal! Only Boston/New England area has better percentage in the last 2 1/2 years. It’s a good thing.  Philadelphia made the national news again it appears that the police overreacted and created a  racial incident.. This time it’s at the Philadelphia zoo  A group of kids with selling water and the police were summoned and one kid got  

  thrown to the ground and of course somebody videotaped it. I’m a

 ot the only one is walk around with the camera or video recorder ready to record any event that happened. I just can’t believe it the police don’t act like 

 hey notice. I wanted to make blue sky meeting at 11:30 but train

 didn’t get the Philly till 1130 5P a.m. so I guess I’ll show up but I’m going to be late.

 Speaking of late, the Supreme Court pick that Trump will choose on 

Monday, July 9 could really affect access to birth control. We’re so affected for poor 

 women and then I’ll try to overthrow the Affordable Care Act again. He’s 

 oncerned just don’t like sex or anything feeling with the results of sex. Well, I 

 as going to go to the meeting but what happened was I ended up

 waiting at the wrong place there was nothing mentioning that it moved to Lincoln tomorrow

 night so I didn’t meet my friends I thought I was going to. After that 

  met up with somebody I know we talked for a while. With mice were to talk to me. I might check out another fellowship next Saturday at 11 o’clock. Anyhow I after 

she left I decided maybe I go to New York or Brooklyn. Only problem  with New York It was just going to take too long to get there and it would be 4 PM or later by 

 he time I arrived in New York. Sorry Dan to 

 o to Doylestown 1.3 and 2.I can get there in an hour. As I was  relaxing at home I realized I didn’t have time to do 

 nything so I had to take a cab to Suburban Station. The cab driver add a bit of an attitude 

 ut he did get me to the station really quick. I caught the 
 rain with about two minutes to spare. Check this out!. Between Lansdale and Chalfont it's only one track and we have to wait for the southbound train to show 

up. The conductor said it was in the schedule. You can see ahead that there is  only one track😯🤔🤔 2:36 PM right now the 

 outhbound train just zipped by. I’m supposed arrive in Doylestown at 2:45 PM. Well I  arrived at Doyles town  John was there and we drove to downtown Doylestown. This is a place where   his ex was at a nursinghome. He knew the area pretty well we went to this smoked pork Hickory Place and the sandwich was OK. It had a huge bun and feel like I eat a lot of bread. We then talked about his arrangement to Columbus Ohio. I’m going to take a Greyhound bus one way. I got it 

 he price for 66 bucks which is almost half the cost yet if I had ought it on the Greyhound app on my phone. This is website didn’t

 turn me on to. It’s called wanderu. I’m gonna have to remember

 this if I want to take Greyhound anywhere. They definitely had to lower price by far. So after 

 e ate we drove to the Woodbourne station. I made it with about six minutes to spare. I found myself really really tired and I wanted to go home and nap. I 

 ecided I lost going to the 7 o’clock meeting. Amy said that she 

 as for having me over along with another dude named Kerry. Oh shit fire 

  lost my back backpack. I have no idea where I put it. That means I also lost 

 y charger where the hell did I put it? Well, I left it at Jefferson Station   & somebody will have a nice battery charger, a 

 harging cord a sketchpad a hat and another shirt. That means I’ve 

 ost two shirts in my two lost backpack. Sometimes I don’t think 

 his ADD medication works at all and I go through periods right just leave shit and

 then I’m cool for a few months but this time it’s two backpacks lost in two weeks. Pain in my ass! Wel

l we didn’t do any drawing but we just relaxed and talked. That was much better than trying

 to work on sketching especially after my frustration m with losing losing something

 again. It was very enjoyable🤗Well Amy and her friend walked with me along with Amy’s dog to the train station.  Then I arrived at Jefferson Station, I saw a woman sitting behind the customer service desk.   I figured I'd 

 sk to see if there is a backpack and yes I have my backpack 
it's a miracle!!!😀😀😀😀😀😀
I'm at Jefferson Station heading home. I came home and her myself pretty awake so I got a massage and ate a late dinner and went to bed. It was a very event full day.



No comments: