Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Wednesday, July 25: Humidity Work and Dinner

Well I got up to the alarm but again I fell asleep in my chair so I didn’t get the sound to sleep but I’m just pushed

 through and show at the sunrise 20 minutes late missed a good speaker or most of it. Bu

t that’s OK I suppose. I didn’t realize I forgot my backpack which has my  hange of shirt and my umbrella. This week 

 s been a tropical feel. The humidity is so bad that the rain will come 

Come pouring down for five or 10 minutes. And humidity will increase. The sun may even peek out and then 

 e rain ☔️ again. Now temperature wise it’s not ridiculously hot but we’re in this soup. Then 

 gain it is July in Philadelphia so that’s what happens😲 well today’s the day to 

 atch up on the new alerts that I got and work on my overpayments. I  finished work It wasn't a bad day overall. I 

 ind a got stuck doing other people's work but it wasn't that bad.

 Thankfully I am pretty well up on my list. I'm going to go out with Larry 

 nd his wife and couple other people to dinner and then movie ;you know harm movies homemade hard movies. I just got a reminder from the Plastic Club that there's a member show  coming up. so I have 

 o select 2 of my photos and bring them in there by Saturday at 3 PM. that was nice of them to remind me. The main thing I forgot to do is to call for 

  new therapist.  I've been lagging on that I got to make a point of doing it 

 omorrow. It's now 5:07 PM and it's  starting  to rain again. What’s with this wild weather? Blame an ‘extreme’ jet stream pattern. That’s 

 hat I read in the Washington 

 ost said today. In other news.  Trump lost in anullment clause case concerning his Trump Hotel in Washington DC. It was  just a motion to deny us a dismissal but it could lead to The closing of the 

 otel and possible trial. Well I got from the train got off at 3rd Street and then walked to the Milk & Honey coffee shop on for yourself. I heard people complaining about AA. I didn’t 

 ecognize any of the people they look like young toughs  which included 

 omen as well. The woman at the counter was all that friendly either but they’re
very very young there. Anyhow I walk to Johnson ordered quesadilla  minus the cheese. I replace the cheese with guacamole. 

 hey charge 2 dollars extra for the guacamole. Anyway it was a pretty tasty sandwich. Anyhow, we saw a 

 eries of movies. One was about an artist one was Veronica’s movie she made before I started filming her movies. It really looked   good. I then walked home with Bill W and he kept walking I came home ate a little bit and just crashed my body was just putting me to bed. It was a good thing too.

 

No comments: