Monday, July 09, 2018

Monday, July 9: Nerved, Dentist and Trump Picks a Justice

Well I woke up kind of early looking at stuff on Tumblr 

 hich was very interesting. I’ll just leave it at that.

 I then got up got dressed and went to sunrise. I was kind a hopingnearest going to be an 8 o’clock meetings with going on but the 

 uess that’s Tuesday and Thursday. I went to sunrise so familiar face leading the 

meeting and I shared  something I never fully admitted and it really got my nerves up. I’ve made it I was afraid of being a sponsor. I’m 

 ind of glad not many people are there frankly. I then went to Saxbys got a coffee and a croissant since

 I didn’t eat breakfast. I really do need to eat because my nerves just get Patti and I’ll get 

 nough food to eat. So I enjoyed that and then shuffled off to work and got there at 9:14 AM. Well I did make it to work but was

 distracted all day . I tried the call forwarding and it actually did work I had a friend call me to 

 emonstrate it. I have toremember to turn it off when I leave work. Anyway I got some 

 f my alerts done and I got my report already usually that let me come 

 n until Wednesday. I was cracking people up like it was a Friday. I was in rare 

 orm being a jokester etc. I’ve been almost forgot about my dentist appointment today four but I got a text reminder. When I went to the dentist and they installed a 

 ermanent filling instead of the crown. This is because my insurance might be already 

 t running out at the July 9. That would be today so I have to go at least for 5 more months 
 ntil I can get the crown in. I’ve done this before that’s fine if I can pay less money I’m all for it. It was a quick appointment and I decided to go to the Capital One café and get my coffee for

 half price and do the good people watching window. It is 5:04 PM and Trump is going to announce his pick at 9:00 PM tonight. Word has it that it’s 2 men  choosing from not the very Catholic judge. One of the guys is Kavanaugh and I forget 

 he other guys name. I have heard that Kavanaugh is actually considered TOO moderate for some of these wing nuts. Anyhow there’s 6 moderate or so-called moderate Republican senators that people will be watching. Chances are they’ll roll over soon enough after 

 aking a little bit of noise. That’s been the record. I thought with the healthcare debate and the tax cuts that Trump did get through. Well hang out at the capital one café for a while and when I was there I did hear from my friend

 from Delaware. She invited me to a Beatles Fest   hat’s being held in this place in Wilmington. So looks like I’ll  be leaving work early three days this week. It’s  good to save your sick and vacation time. Never know when you’re going to be busy. Well Trump nominated Brett Kavanaugh for the Supreme Court  He’s the least far right of the bunch that he was going to pick from. It will be a flake but he’ll get in I’m sure.

No comments: