Sunday, July 15, 2018

Sunday, July 15: Woobourne, Rain and Sketching at Saxbys.

Well I got up early for a minute and thought it be better just to go back to sleep. 

  now have another throat issue again because I traveled. That’s at one of my friends said. 

 henever I go on a trip I come back with a cold. Anyhow 

  decided I would go and visit Jon up in Bucks County Langhorne area. As usual I got there just in time after going to Saxbys and getting some coffee to bridge the gap. 

 t wasn’t that many people on the train. And it was a pretty smooth ride. At this point the rain started really coming down hard and I’m at the station with really raining hard. Due to the fact that I have a 
 ackpack I didn’t have a portable on Bralla with me. It’s now 1:49 PM. The heavy rain has ended but we’re still getting sprinkles with the sun attempting to come out. I’m walking to second of his two dogs. It sure 

 eats being in that apartment which is kind of messy. I should 

 e the one to talk but water is stifling. Talked with a friend of mine going to meet 

 er at 8 o’clock at the 8 o’clock meeting i’d like to leave

 at the 4:01 train so I can get  back soon enough to go to AC Moore  & get another sketchpad

 and pencils. Not sure going to be able to do it in Rittenhouse Square think it might 

 e raining still. Well it turned out that The rain ended and I walked the dogs and there’s only a drizzle and out funny and humid. Well Ihung at John’s and walked his 

 og for a bit I wanted to make the Foral one bus but 

 e lost his keys momentarily so we hung out at the train station in Langhorne and I got really tired and just wanting  go to bed. I eventually caught  the train

 at the Langhorne station. I tried to sleep but that wasn’t working. 

 o I just did a little bit of blogging  and felt really tired you want to just sleep. But I agree to go through with the drawing at Saxbys 

 t 6:30 PM. So I got off the train and I wasn’t feeling it but I pressed on and I 

 ot there before he did so I was able to get a coffee and mellow out for a bit. Once we got there she

 gave me a sketchpad and pencils on first week truck drawl tried to draw a cactus plant sitting at 

 the table and then I decided that wasn’t going well so I drew my water bottle that I bought and that came out a little bit better. I didn’t talk to Amy and she gave me an assignment to buy Buy pencils with different thicknesses and shades.

No comments: