Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday, July 13: Oh What a Feeling. Not Facts

Well it’s 5:52 AM and my mood just fell off the table my head hurts and yes , yucky inside. Going

 to shave and going and going to shower. Feel little 

 it better when I’m not  itting here with myself thinking. My thoughts are being broke

 being in a ditch and suffocating feeling. So I went back to bed take a shower. My headache and my backand my leg it melts away and shit now 6:07 AM. Well after eating breakfast shaving and showering I feel at 

 east 50% better which is a dam good thing. I walked halfway to the sunrise 

 efore catching SEPTA. It seems to be a nice day out. A nice day to be

 a rich man I was hoping someone would hear that and turn around and smile at me and shit Ha ha ha. It’s now 7:16 AM. It’s the 7th Step today๐Ÿ˜… I have a job so I can have a good middle of the day. One guy ;said atpeople on meds aren't sober. That’s not something I needed to hear this morning.  I'll probably feel better when I finish work because work seems to be the only thing that makes me feel good these days. I’m sure the massage I’m going to go to   take my mind off my self-loathing and frustration w me. To add to the joy and happiness I left my backpack on one of the trolleys. Let’s hope I can find it again like it did last week. Well I got my alerts done at work and worked on my list little bit. It wasn’t a bad day I feel a little slow but not too bad. I feel a little unbalanced at this point like a little off center. I’ve been wish through work took one of my little mini naps and that helped a lot. Well work ended and I took the L down to hit street where I grab a quick slice of pizza a water and coffee. Also got some cash as well. I then went to Larry’s and wished Brian a happy birthday and then we headed to the meeting. After the meeting I went for a massage because I was really Herton and I think my mental state tightened up my back significantly. That was a real relief.

No comments: