Monday, July 16, 2018

Monday, July 16: Work, Evil Rumor, jealousy and an Untimely Death 💀

I got up yes I did. I woke up to the doors with the bar. Anyhow I’d gathered 

 yself together and that iMessage on the Tinder remove them and then Kimberly. Well we chatted for a bit. Then she said she was visiting her sick grandmother in Ghana ! OK, I knew this 

 as a scam so I reported her then center link that I knew about the old Ghana scam and then blocked her. She was pretty subtle compared

 to other “Ghana “ women who populate 

 inder and OkCupid. Well the meeting  was a small one but I had some interesting shares bad couple of women. Putting one he’s not that friendly and general complaining about people not being friendly to her. Oh well

 that’s neither here or there. I then went to Saxbys watch people I got my coffee. I then called 21 bus. It’s a good thing I did because the trolleys 




are not running this week underground. Well I was grooving  to music and I got off at 59th and Chestnut. I  
missed it by onestop I got off the same time is to 2 chipper Penn dental students.

 It’s pretty warm but I’ll be inside most of the day. It’s now 9:06 AM. 

 ’m up and getting one before my supervisor and two before 9:15 AM. Well I find in with no difficulty. I’ve been just started working away on sanctions. I got he first two or three thanks just been

 very quickly. I’ve been found myself very hungry and got a tuna hoagie at the Bodega. IThat really tired after lunch. I slowed down in  my speed of work getting done. 

 here are only two alerts that came out today quite the break. So 

 got them done. Well I left work a little later than I wanted to. I was heading towards 
 enter City to meet someone at Starbucks, I read about Trump’s visit to Russia to meet with Vladimir Putin. It appears he still defending Russia white people being wary about him meeting. It’s truly embarrassing! Can you imagine if any Democrat anything remotely like that 

 ou would’ve been impeached last month.  

  

    a woman lol  from Mars.   Well OK it's been a really fucked up weird evening. This person of AA heard  a rumor from XX) that I was accused of taking photos of kids.So I agree to meet at Starbucks at 16th. She decided she wa
nted go to a different coffee place. She gets a coffee and decided to invite me to her place to show her art on her computer. YY (goes to Sun night meeting) starts blowing up 

 he phone every 2 minutes. He then sends me texts on Messenger all pissed at me. Turns out they have been dating for 2 weeks. This is just a prelude to the last thing I'm telling you.  Charlie

 ran into me in the street near 1420 Walnut. and told me that my therapist ROSE died last night. I don't know what God's trying to tell me. I'm just kind of in a in a daze sort of kind up anyway we should talk.

No comments: