Monday, July 02, 2018

Monday, July 2: A Heat Wave Begins on the Day After

Well the first work day of July start out in a really hot way. Temperature today is going to 

 e in the mind event stay there through most of the week. I also decided that I would go to the shore in Long Beach out to meet my brother  on Friday. I’m going to take Friday off. I only have one really good work day left to

 get stuff done Wednesday would be the day. Tuesday might be OK if people come in and it’s easy or they wilt the heat. Well I got an a little late but my supervisor didn’t mind 

 or was distracted about something else. Couple people asked me about my weekend and I said it was very eventful and the markers good. One person even thanked me for going. Well I kind of 
 ut all my alerts which wasn’t too hard and I only got one extra one today. It came

 from Napa district and it shouldn’t of been transferred in because the reactors due this month. I made a complaint on 

 mail but no matter. I attempted to sanction for people with only able to sanction two of them because two 

 f them have computer problems that I somehow missed. Well my supervisor had to learn how to contactthe service

    now place so I’m gonna miss the deadline for one of them but hopefully the other one could 

 et done before July 13. Afterwords I stepped outside and it was 99° at 5 PM. Actually left on time 

 nd didn’t sta until 5:10 PM or 5:15 PM. I decided to forgo the
Snow 
 nap and just go straight to the 5:30 PM meeting. I just thought about my talk 

 ith Jenn and Donna yesterday they
 were both very good conversations to help me get my equilibrium back after his football thrown off a bit yesterday. Anyhow it’s hot as hell again it’s 99 countries or 

 aybe it’s 95 now and it’s currently 6:47 PM I’m going to the second meeting of the meeting doubleheader. Then I’m going to pass by time I’m done with that I’m getting tired. Well if you get a second meeting

 and doing to break up a canna antisocial thought about leaving but I hung in there. I then got messed up a smoothie and Pat pick me up at 20th and Walnut. We then went to the Home Depot for him

 to get paint. Going to Home Depot does take me back. After we left there we had a tooth that’s helping Melbourne. I first made a pitstop at the 7-Eleven on market Street near Drexel.

No comments: