Saturday, July 14, 2018

Saturday, July 14: Millville and Stuff

After a half decent night of sleep I tried to get up at o’clock but I was really tired. Knight finally rolled out of bed 

 round 10:45 AM. I looked it Google Maps and realized that I had to catch the PATCO quickly to get 

 he 408 bus to Camden. I need it to be in Millville to take care some business and I wanted 

 o get there sooner than later. The bus is definitely worth the time. Well, I arrived

 in Millville and I think we got some business taken care of and 

  plan for the next year or so. Went to Bogarts books. And have some coffee. The coffee was way 

 oo strong. I couldn’t drink all of it. No want to catch the 3:35 PM bus which is at 3:13 and it’s going

 on for in the bus hasn’t shown up yet. I’m hoping I’m not gonna sit here for an

 hour for nothing. Well I went to the nearby laundromat and charged my phone a little bit.

 During that time the 313 but finally did show up but it was kind of pointless anyway 

 ecause the Millville bus showed up on time at 4:40 PM. I talked to a friend on Messenger

 I haven’t talked to in a while. She’s the only woman I met on Facebook. I generally

 don’t try to get dates on Facebook it just seems too weird. And you don’t know if they 

 eally want to date well they haven’t wanted to date me so whatever.

 I’m on the bus and I’m already hungry but if I make it to Philly I’m

 going to chow down on that Indian food I have in the house. Glad my boot was better because today hopefully will be the beginning of the process. 

 t’s 76ers fans might play you have to trust the process. Anyhow, I ran out of battery and jumped on 
 he 408 bus since the 313 just dismissed then at some point I jump back on the 313+ were broke down for about 15 minutes eventually we went to the greyhound bus terminal. I then bought a new fangled charger which works very nicely. And then went home made pasta and watch YouTube videos and watch the boulders start rolling downhill

No comments: