Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Tuesday, July 10: Imagine a Man! Who??



Well after going to bed early and then staying up for two hours in the middle of the night. I got up at 6:45 AM and took a shower  

 ate breakfast.  I first watched a very long video of a  man trying to put a headphone jack on an iPhone by taking it apart and taking 2 weeks to do it while he was in Hong Kong. He must have a lot of money to be able to take that kind of time and money buying stuff and being in 

 ong Kong. I arrived at Sunrise 15 minutes late. Well it was a decent 

 eeting but there is no clouds on Horizon because certain person or people have 

 een vandalizing the church basement. Or threats of everybody getting kicked out. The door is

 going to be locked during the meeting so somebody else will let you and every 
time you come in. Well there is good news on the international front. The entire boys soccer team was rescued in Thailand  I believe there are 
 2 boys and one coach. They all got out as of this morning Eastern 

 aylight Time. That’s been the story to distract us from the Supreme Court if you don’t want to pay attention to that. Anyhow 

 hat I do know is he’s kind of like Samuel Alito who’s not for

 customers but for big companies. He seems to against Net Neutrality. Back to work

 you… Work was OK I saw four people which is not bad at all. I got 

 ome of my work done and I only have nine alerts.

left which is good and I’m trying to work on my report which only has  50 people which is low for me. I left work in the hot sun and went to Starbucks. 2 Years Ago

 I was on on our first date my friends. Can you believe that was two years ago? Time flies and you’re having fun right? So after work I decided I would go to the early night out meeting. It was pretty good and it was very crowded like he used to be. I then came back home took one of my world famous 15 minute power nap. Actually it’s more like a half hour. I got up went to my appointment and it went by very very fast. I then confirmed tomorrow’s meeting with someone at 6 o’clock in Fairmount. I hate talking the phone I get really tired and went to bed nice and early well early for me that is.



No comments: