Friday, July 20, 2018

Friday, July 20: Man on the Mood ((Moon)

Well I woke up sufficiently feeling better than 
  did last night. I’m trying to hit a new low but at least my body didn’t hurt this time. I distract my mind  by listening to Stephen Colbert just rip a new 

 ne into Trump because he’s inviting Putin into the White  House in the fall. What could go wrong? OK won’t know for that funny stuff that Trump is 
 oing to our country. His supporters will support him no matter what evidence be damned. Anyhow I fell into a mucky funk last night. And I got harassed again 

 n Instagram by the same person. And my sponsor let me have it but I basically asked me why do you invite drama. I guess I was  nvited the drama but I guess it

 doesn’t matter. I invited it so I guess I got a little bit. I think I’ll leave them alone for a bit I think I dumped enough for two weeks today. Anyhow heading into work and I just was reminded of a lower Merion high school reunion type event tomorrow night they could be interesting to 

 ut it mildly. Let’s move ourselves way from petty bullshit my head. 

 oday was a story day in American history. This was the day of the moon 

landing and Neil Armstrong putting his feet on the moon. “One small step for man kind. One great leap for mankind.” I Remember as a kid we had a commemorative little poster and that’s why remember

 July 20, 1969. I was seven years old. When I got to work late but it 

 idn’t matter because my supervisor is out today and care for personal. I did 

 nd up being two people today but The Hill were walking. What I would do our funkiness. Anyhow I went to put Jager got myself to water. Warm but it’s not bad out. Not getting as much done

No comments: