Thursday, July 05, 2018

Thursday, July 5: Do Decisions have to be Made?

Well I got up early even though I didn’t go back to sleep till about 3 AM. I needed to go to 

  meeting this morning to keep my attitude in check. It was a good topic about 

 ticking with the winners. I’m very fortunate that my friends are winners on my 

 he most part. That helps a lot especially when I’m not feeling too groovy. Anyhow I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night

 so I was pretty tired. I had four people come in and two of them reschedule to bring back their stuff. 

 he others I approved for going to a program. I’ve had try to get other stuff done because I 

 nticipate taking off tomorrow. My plan was to go down to see my brother at 

 ong Beach Island. I’ve been hearing it supposed to rain tomorrow. Anyhow, 

 t work I finished up some over payments that were pending and turned 

 n my June report with the 70 names. I had some lunch and then I work if I was so tired I had to take

 my 15 minute mini nap at the The old smoke room which is the quietest place in the office. The head 

 f  the EPA Scott Pruitt resigned today. He was under a cloud of ethics problems 
ver since he assumed office. He’s probably more trouble to Trump then it he’s worth. Well I came home and crashed the mighty crash. I had time to crash because Natlie wasn’t gonna be able to make it to  the sketch class. Well I went to the sketch class. It really wasn’t a 

 lass it was people schedule I nude. There is a nude woman in front of me next 

 hing I knew it. I stayed but I had to leave because I’ve never drawn anything except 

 onclusions. Ha ha ha well then Pat called me when I got home and wanted 

 ome help I wasn’t up for it but he picked me up. We cleaned out this 

 harcoal filter thing we emptied the charcoal and then carried the thing out. came home ate the rest of my pasta and called it a day. Was an OK  day I just feel like I’m in transition or in translation whatever you call it. Well 

in Supreme Court situation it will then be face with Monday the ninth, Chuck  Schumer wants the Trump to nominate Merrick Garland . 
 hat ain’t going to happen but some wishful thinking in my opinion. One of his top three is a woman very right wing Catholic person I think she’s going to get picked mess with peopleTrump to nominate Merrick garland.

No comments: