Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Tuesday, July 24: Moody Weather. Lunch Pickup in West Philly

Up Jump the Boogie. Good day. After sleeping in my chair half tonight I went to bed 

 nd woke up before the alarm and decided I should go to sunrise this time. I’m thinking today of all days if I’m really tired I seriously thought about going 
home a little bit early and take a nap I’m really busy after work. Between 

the GSR meeting and oh my God I just remembered that I’m supposed 

 o meet tonight  for dinner and movie night.  I realized later on that dinner and movie night is tomorrow night Wednesday. What a relief it was. Larry kept texting me and never mentioned it so then I asked him is it tomorrow night and he said yes I got to work on time. At work I bought some drinks from the upstairs District. 
since I only saw two people today. When were good times that it happened to any of her stuff. Well I worked on my alert today got most of them done. I didn’t work on my list at all. I scheduled 

about 7 people and two from showed up and they both got good 

 ause which makes my life a lot easier in the long run. I kept thinking about leaving early but I pushed through for

 better and for worse. I lent  this dude from AA 20 bucks again my own better

 judgment I guess. He’s good at asking for money I’ve never lent him money before. We’ll see how long 

 t takes. Anyhow I finished work and I took a quick

 power nap that I’m very thankful I was able to take. I got up drowsy but it was good to

 get that nap in. I’m gonna be moving shit with Pat til

l probably at least midnight. The rain goes off and on all day. Fortunately most 

 f the time it stopped pretty quickly. Humidity is pretty severe but since it’s cloudy it’s no

t broiling hot out. After the nap, I walked to Saxbys at 11th and Locust St. I got my medium coffee in a large cup with 

 oy on the bar. I went to him she is our meeting in Atlanta pretty

 well I got a couple places the pizza which was a good thing. It went till 

 bout 8:45 PM. After that I can take care of mother nature.  while I was there, read article where     I-95 and the turnpike will actually be connected. That means you can just drive up 95 one day very soon but I happen to get off to get back on to get to New York City.

No comments: