Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday, July 27: Work and the Message of Relief

After staying up a little bit too late last night I decided I would sleep in past the sunrise 

 o that I have energy to get to work and then run over to Larry‘s immediately after work. I should’ve a little late to work but I got in before my supervisor so it was all right. Then worked on a couple slow-moving cases that 

 ook a lot of work. I was glad I saw him today since I had a free time to take unexpected cases.  My 50 person monthly list is completed but I have to go back and revise it since cases might’ve been updated since last week. I called a couple people to try to see if I could bring them

 in and I think I got two of them. If that weekend like a Friday at the work farm. There was a hullabaloo about a shop steward wearing and union shirt with a collar. There’s some

 kind of role in the RDF at stake you can’t wear shirts with messages on him. From what I overheard the ruling was in favor
of the shop steward he could wear the shirt. Well work ended and I 

 ompleted one last thanks for the month of July. I was on my way home on the Market Frankford Line and saw 
this article about how planning SEX is better for the relationship. I believe

 the experts have spoken🙄🙄🙄. Do you believe the experts? I suppose

 it depends on the couple assuming you are in a couple out there ha ha😜 anyhow I’m gonna get myself a pizza place and some

 money I see it’s 6:18 PM and I’ve been asked to come a little early. It looks like

 it’s going to start pouring outside. But the rain held off for quite some time. Larry and I hung out and had a nice time. I didn’t took the EL home and chowed down on some pasta. 

 aven’t decided what photo I’m going to bring to the

 Plastic Club. The members exhibit so there’s not a juried person. The next show in September is. 


No comments: