Thursday, July 05, 2018

Wednesday, July 4: Independence Day @ Valley Green and Thought Processing

Well good July 4th  holiday to all. I decided to sleep in a little bit because

 I was pretty exhausted from the past few days and the heat. My place is very wellair-conditioned and I like it a lot that way. I got up ate breakfast looked at the highlights of the Philly Special at the Super Bowl again. I never get tired of watching 

 hat. I didn’t decided I want to coffee so I went to Saxbys and that was nice because I got to sit and work on 

 esterday’s blog post.  Well, all the write up I just wrote got up alliterated somehow

 when I change the title of the post only the very very beginning with same for some fucked up reason. 

 nyhow I’m gonna try to re-create this blog posting since basically all the 

 ictures left. What a pain in the ass! Well I went to Saxbys and that was enjoyable then I probably 45 bus coming up and I figured I better catch it so I don’t have to run 

 nd get all sweaty before I really need to be. Well I will got on the train 

 ith about five minutes to spare and then going to pick me up and went right to Valley Green at Fairmount Park.

 We walked around the trail and we are going to go see the Indian but it takes 

  lot for climbing and that’s too much for the heat. We saw a house that was built 

 n the WPA era in 1938. There are a lot of people in the water since it was extremely 

 ot. I took a lot of good pictures of the area and have myself and Donna. The best ones were I 

was standing next to a huge tree that had fallen down the route work 12 feet tall. It was 

 nbelievable!! Well we can split it our walk and went back to her place

 and cooled off. She put my shirt in the dryer to get rid of the sweatsuit I forgot to

 bring an extra T-shirt. Might have to take the dresser her in the cat but we can win shit still very long.

 I then got a text from her friends had one of my other friends went to the 

 ospital again for his addiction problem. We then went to dinner at a yuppie pizza place which was very

 good. I started gettin on my bed and irritable because of the gardening 

 bout my friend with the alcohol problem and the previous ex woman writing that 

 e were too similar to date. It was parked by the fact that the waitress had dinner

 wrapping and paying are you ready to leave family work. 

 ou didn’t drop it off at the meek one station and I got the dream was about 10 minutes

 there. I went home and immediately grabbed it was so damn 

 ired. I got up around 11 PM and talking on the phone till 12:30 AM. I then 
grabbed a bite to eat and finally went to bed. It was

 a pretty good day.

No comments: