Thursday, July 19, 2018

Thursday, July 19: Wide End Wedding Ring

Good day. I decided to sleep in because I have a lot of interviews 
 nd I need it to be not extremely exhausted today. For something different I decided to walk down to 11th St. text me and try a smoothie there. I got a  pineapple mango
and it was perfect great actually. I did see the comedy show 

 uch as Stephen Colbert and Samantha Bee. On Steven Colbert’s show, they

did a mock up of school house rock skit called conjunction junction. that made fun of trump with the Perio school house rock and his excuse for not blaming Russia with just a typo between the 

 ord to word and wouldn’t. It was a mock up of conjunction junction what’s 

 our function. Well work wasn’t bad I interviewed about 3 people. I got about half my alerts 

 one. The results came back and I am definitely in respectable grounds when it comes to sanctions 

thank you! yeah oh yeah oh yeah😜 I worked really hard to get to that

 point. It was a year-long struggle.. I then took the train with my buddy Peter 

 nd got up at 13th St. I was considering going to the courthouse up and 

 aramount but decided to go to the early night out. I went there and suddenly I got really

 exhausted and almost fell sleep at the meeting. Then pack homes that I’m picking

 you up. I got a quickie nap and a quick shower and it’s now 7:42 PM and I’m ordering 

 rom the kebab much our dinner before working in Melbourne.

 What is a CIS female?  I looked up in the internet and I learned something.

I work with  IS which is the Client Information System. Well I ended up taking a nap and 

 hen went to Pat’s House. We order dinner and hung out for a while. Then went up in 

 elbourne and moved all of this garbage out to the sidewalk 

 o take trash people he tells me that they come out with the trash and the job very  efficiently done. It was  unlike the other night when Natlie went to replace him to try to rearrange

 place drum kit with Chloe and you’re up pretty late.

No comments: