Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday, July 30: Tired but Making It

Oh well after staying up till 4 AM or so, I managed to get up and I get myself to work an hour late. I figured it give

 myself an extra hour sleep with only wears gonna get through the workday

 in one piece. I feel very fortunate I didn’t have any people to see you today. When I walked in I have 

 he unit was out and my supervisor asked me to login and all that good stuff and then work

 on my report and some of my alerts. I have 18 of them and I did manage to get them done is the second night in a

 row today went to bed like really timely I can’t be doing this too much longer I

 just can’t. I know Pat needs help but I am tired. Well I’m thankful

 I got at least there an 18 minute power nap better than nothing. Going to my first 

 appointment with the new therapist. I’m thinking that I got about an 
hour in with her and it was very pleasant. I then walked part of the way to Saxbys nd took the bus the rest of the way and Pat was there waiting for me. We then went straight to 

 Home Depot we got a couple of items. We were going to do Indian buffet but they were closed because it was 10:00 PM. After we hit the Home Depot we went to my pet sitting menagerie. That went pretty smoothly I took

 a quick nap at the cat house I want to what’s the cute little mini pincher. Fortunately it wasn’t terribly humid and it was a real break for a guy like me. Pat then picked me up and we went back to his place to carry down a A large chest and a rocking chair. During that time he was busy purging stuff he won’t nee I encouraged him to drop off. Thank goodness you throughout the stuff in the shed because of magazine would’ve made the trip twice as heavy to carry them with that. He begin to see the light of getting rid of shit!! 

No comments: