Sunday, July 22, 2018

Saturday, June 21: Hanging in There

Well this Saturday morning I was 
awakened at 6:30 AM to the sound of a voice telling me they will 

 ack you wait the premises. There was a fire alarm that went off. Thank God the rain 

 asn’t started yet but I was pretty miserable waking up that early. I 

 ondered around a bit but stay close to the building. After about an hour you’re allowed to 
 climb up the steps. Cleaning up seven steps really shows how out of shape I am I was actually tired after playing only seven stories. Thank God I don’t live on the 15th floor!! Anyhow, after 

 hat long winded experience of fire alarm, I want to sleep. I’ve rolled 

 round in bed till about 1130 when I decided to get up and try to do something being 



 nmotivated man that I am at this point but I decided I would shave and take a shower before 

 atching the train around 6:30 PM to go to Conshohocken where Donna will pick me up. We’re going to go to Ardmore. I walked

 around a bit and then went to Zaxby‘s to get some coffee. I mediately felt like my mood improved. I never really noticed that took her medically after drinking

 coffee. It was a kind of a real relief for me. I simply walked around center city for a while took pictures at different places and ended up getting my haircut done 

at this upscale African-American barbershop on Walnut Street. 

It cost more than I wanted to spend but I was in there and the guy was pretty cool.  I got my haircut and then headed back and went to Target and got some 

 ood and stuff like toothpaste and toothbrush that 

  really needed badly. I was very fortunate and caught the 21 Bus within a minute or so of walking out the store. Well I loaded all my groceries

 out and then to record our nap and then got going towards Jefferson

 Station to catch the The train to Conshohocken. I first went to Saxby’s and got a coffee to get ready for the experience. I arrived in 

 onshohocken just as she arrived then we headed towards Ardmore to this banquet hall. The place 

 ook like a government building. I had no sign to show that it was a banquet hall. There about 10 of us there in total. Who is a small group but we all got along and it was very pleasant. It was probably good for me to get out and be social even though I wasn’t particularly in the mood horse. Having done around a confidence booster for sure.

No comments: