Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tuesday, July 17: Aftermath of Trump in Helsinki and other Stuff

Well I woke up after sleeping fairly well after the complete cluster fuck that was trump submission Vladimir Putin that the evening the world witnessed yesterday afternoon. Also;her backpack today after mass at the death of my therapist and dealing with ;razy people in the program. I just went to work and did my workday which was good.What we saw and what was reported that the president was treasonous in it in choosing a foreign power over his own intelligence agencies kissing up to Putin 
 hose goal is to break up the European alliance. It’s obvious! What would 
it take for the Republicans to impeach or at least set Trump straight.  They need to call them out on 
 the street in the foreign policy! Anyhow I went 

 o work and on my client came in and all had good God. It started to rain and wind decided that it going to Fairmount to escape the craziness 

 f this go home and take a nap and get up at night. I was way too tired from 

 ll that. I’m just too tired Lotta stuff coming around.

 forgot to mention the bed bugs that are in the second floor of the building 

 at the Delancey District. There were bedbugs in this chair and never talked out and throw the building





No comments: