Sunday, July 08, 2018

Sunday, July 8: A Lazy Day

Today I slept in till about noon since I stayed up so late yesterday 

 nd the day was long anyhow. I brought the trash and recycling and called on the phone 

 o try to make arrangements for my sketching class. The other person

 taking the class is working till 4 o’clock today. I walked on 11th St. to Pine Street 

 here I found this little park at 11th and Pine Street and decided to stop in and do a little 

 logging and listen to their who’s “sell out“ album. After I did that I talked to Donna for a while and that was fun. It’s always nice to talk to her. She had spent time in new hope with her boyfriend

 Charlie. I then decided to go to a coffee shop and sit and finish up my blogging for

 yesterday and start this one today. I then got a call from someone in the

 program and she wants me to go up to Fairmount with her at seven. I might

 just do it just for something different. I’m blowing with the wind

 and the wind blows me in different places. It’s 5:08 PM so I have very

 little me time left so I’m going to try to complete my blogging before 

 he gets here. She had trouble telling north and south I just told her to stay on Broad 

Street and walk away from City Hall. I thought that was a neat 

 enius thought, She came over and we hung out and talked for a bit she complained about somebody and get some cursing and stuff. We then decided we would go to Fairmount instead of Trinity Church. Larry 

 anceled out going to Trinity so with easier to do it she wanted. We took

 Uber and that was really quick and not that expensive. The meeting was pretty

 good it was something different. After that we walked

 down to the Broad Street line Kade to Center City. I find that that is the quicker way to get around and 

 aiting for the stupid 48 bus or the 38 bus to wiggle down on Sunday. I’ve been I came home and had my burrito which was tasty even after sitting for a day and a half. They had it all wrapped

 up and night so it maintained its freshness. I then talked on the phone looked at a couple YouTube videos and Tumblr. That is some interesting stuff on it that’s for sure.

No comments: