Friday, July 27, 2018

Thursday July 26: Distain from πŸ‘©‍πŸ”§πŸ‘©πŸ» and Moving with Pat



I woke up after a very decent nights sleep. My body just pulled me to the bed instead of letting me fall sleep in the chair. I was very pleased about that I had a  leisurely breakfast and shower and actually shaved as well. I watched “the Break“ with Michelle and I forgot her

 name who used to be on Trevor Noah. Where is this slightly offensive 

 dvertisement came from I got the sunrise only about 5 to 10 minutes late. Afterwards I accidentally found my 

 umblr page and set it out loud and some grumpy woman coming out of meetings said “Why should I care.” I realize it’s 

 ot a nice woman to me anyway and plus after a meeting so the sensitivity factor even higher. I didn’t grab a coffee at 
 Saxbys answer the call mother nature and Papa 21 bus. I sat next to one of these millennial women and you know you

 get that vibe of entitlement and eat. The matter how pleasant you try to be. 

 nyway I have appointments today and I got a call thLook for people that may

 be my next therapist. I think they’re in for surprise. In the world outside my internal 

bubble, farm groups are in full rebellion!! They are putting an ad campaign against Trump and his 

 ariffs. This is the group that Trump gives a shit about because

 that’s his voter base in middle America. Good for them good for the farmers. In today’s news Facebook lost $100 billion in the stock market . There’s

 an estimate that lost 20% of its value Wednesday night and today. Well work wasn’t too 

 ad today. I saw three clients into and 2 of them needed  to be sent to the program I worked  in my monthly list and have two left to do. When I started 

 o pack it on. They close to people to the income. I’m going to do my

 weekly report which I have been only blowing off and I don’t we got a hold on it because we’re doing well. We 

 ere told that we were 3rd in the county with with our compliance numbers. 

 ur supervisor is not allowed to buy pizza just for a unit because somebody complain countywide about being coded I guess if it’s  no pizza for me but it’s good to be 3rd. So I had

 a dentist appointment at 4 PM. I Carly
 made it within a 10 minute deadline for being late. But I did make it. I had to cleaning and got scheduled the permanent crown. They cleaning with 
I paid $45 so that wasn’t too bad. I then decided 

  might go to 535 more time than usual. Do I buy 15 I landed at Saxby’s  ad a coffee and and overheard who’s popular at the meeting. Interesting. I’ve been listening 

 o music  and enjoying it’s really nice sunny day. It’s the best looking day in the 5 days. The meeting was OK but I got really really 
 tired . I came home and try to 20 minute power nap
 that didn’t work so I slept till nine. Pat pick me up around 9:10 PM and we went to 

 anstead Street. He treated me to dinner which was very nice of him. He’s been

 very generous that way. We then mostly hung out and he showed me his new place which he got the floors resurfaced which looked really 
nice. He then drove me home a little after midnight. Was it a bad day overall. Bunch of hanging out with Pat. Check out the billboard I saw in West Philly. I took 

a picture of them since both of them are ver depressing. One depicts heroin overdose and The other one kids accidentally killing themselves with guns preacher. I must say… Not.

No comments: