Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thursday, July 12: Living In Trumpland

I got up at 6:39 AM according to the alarm and I’m starting to get a routine were  king it on close to one time at the sunrise. Starting to feel the rhythm of the place

 again. This speaker is OK but I’m kind of torn to resentment in the Saxby’s ‘s which I 

 etter not get into. My friend said to me on text message when I discussed it. Who is definitely a cold slap 


 in the face but he did have a point. Where is that at Saxby‘s until I realized I was getting close to being late to work. Again I eat breakfast cereal and I’m feeling 

 loated it’s really weird since I’m not drinking dairy. And serial is 

 ot exactly the most heavy breakfast you can have. Anyhow I decide to catch the 21 which is slow 

 ut it was very convenient.  Well I got to work about 9:15 AM supervisor there

 is always good there. It was very quiet today. Only two people showed up including one that I could

 get rid of an appeal. I’ve got to go down to Millville Saturday and take care some

 business.. Anyhow I’m going to do some drawing with Natalie and I’m gonna join up with

 Larry tomorrow after work and hang out with him. My mood get improved

 because I just stuck my head in to my work. Well I got seven more alert and got rid of at least

 four of them. Which was pretty good. I left work and I forgot my ๐ŸŒ‚ in my 

 ackpack. It was raining out so I waited at the door when one of the cleaning 

 taff showed up. That was a good thing for sure. Well I decided to make an impulsive move and

 go to the clubhouse on Fairmount Avenue for their 630 meeting. According to the Google Maps I can catch the L and then get the seven bus and head to the OCF Coffee house for the second straight day which 

  have not done in at least eight months or so. Well in the world outside my bubble which I will call Trumpland we’ve hit new note of complete absurdity. FOUR undercover agents  arrested Stormy Daniels for having her buttocks touch a patron face at a Columbus Ohio strip club. Yes 

 hat Columbus Ohio where my friend John is moving. I’m going be helping them move August 31. Anyhow a judge dropped all the charges as recommended by the prosecutor. I think this was just to intimidate stormy Daniels since she 

 as been a thorn on Trump side. The Peter Strzok Hearing, the FBI agent, was held today in the US house oversight committee. It was a show trial The Republicans really

 let him have it it was a shit show from what I here. Well it’s nearing 6:30 PM Eastern daylight Time the sun is coming back out and I’m gonna go to the clubhouse. Then I’m going to sketch with A friend and how 

 ’m attempting to head to the meeting and then meet Natalie and hopefully I’m 

 ot going to be so so late that going to bummer out. Well I really could meet my 

friend because they didn’t have enough time and the hubby doesn’t

 want me alone with her. We will do it Sunday after 4 PM We we will do in 

the public so everyone can come out. Came home ate my tuna grinder I got Bodie place near CVS. I hate it I got tired I went to bed. Oh he texted Sharon but I’ll check here from her I guess I really want to girlfriend

No comments: