Sunday, July 08, 2018

Friday, July 6: Getting Out! A trip to LBI

I woke up and it was a cloudy day I decided I would sleep in rather

 get to the shore brutally early. I was pretty exhausted. I then got out of the shower and took a shape. I didn’t want to have them see me looking like a scruffy 

old man. I figured out my rental and decided to pick up the car at the 

 irport because the prices seem to be lower. Let’s put it this way Zipcar for 12 hours with about $91 all inclusive. This 

 ental I paid the gas upfront. This is so I don’t have to worry about 

 emembering to refill the gas next I had it out and caught the 27th for the JFK Boulevard and made

 the airport line train by about a minute. I had to buy a ticket because it today 

 r Friday and not a holiday or weekend. I first rented one place but it wasn’t at the airport like 

 alf of that immediately and found a place on one Arrivals Rd. That place they 

 ave a lot of car rental places and IGot off at the last stop on the airport line
 and cut across several parking lots. The Google maps want you to walk 22 minutes so I basically took about maybe 10 minutes to walk to the Alamo where I rented the car. Had a really  
low rate but we add short for taxes it’ll be about $80.00. Well the weather was pretty cloudy but rain held off for a long time on the way there. I stopped by males halfway house 

 nd had a chili cause I’m starving. The place still feel the same as

 it did 40 years ago when I went there as a kid. I don’t tracked out on 

 oute 72 and that’s when the rain started halfway along with 72. Then I got caught 

 in a wicked thunderstorm without heavy rain. Mike then texted me and said he was at the Custard Hut

 so I dropped over there and bought something else to eat because I’m still hungry. It was Mike, Mary` and her daughter Anna

 who had a table at the custard hut so we sat there and talked for a bit and the 

 ain was coming down like crazy. When we finished eating we came out in 

 he parking lot was flooded so I had to take off my shoes because 

 here’s a huge puddle right where the cars park. It’s no2:04 PM I’m gonna 

 it here and pick us up from there 
 o go to a gift store where Mary` wanted to go. I also had time to do some blogging so I’m not antisocial. I think they have Wi-Fi at their house that load of pictures. Well the

 flooding really bad on the way home from the custard hut I took some 

 ideos and pictures of that. We then chilled out a long time and it was good. I got some 

 onderful pictures which was was really fun to do such a day.. We  watched 4 

 pisodes of Parks and Recreation which were really funny. 

 ext thing you know it was time to run out and 
 heck out the sunset. Man it was a spectacular sunset out there. Great brilliant tangerine orange with a mixture of blue. It was really really cool. I think it was one of the best 

 riends that I had everything in Long Beach on there anywhere else in that matter. If you do get better and better and then slowly disappear underneath her Rison.

No comments: