Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday, July 18: Humping Life’s Long Hill


Good morning after a long and deliciously pleasant 

 0 hours sleep I went to the sunrise her we saw movie about the history. It was very entertaining for sure. I’m sitting here at Saxbys watching two 21 Buses  follow each other. 

 ell the Boulder is rolling slowly. Will I 
 e squished and be left with nothing except me myself and I? That’s a long term question well and cannot be answered now. I like sitting at the window at Saxbys. It’s good people watching. As long as I got there insanity and the

 crazies I should be OK I still can’t get over trump how he makes excuses for 

 imself backs down but then double down on his bullshit. And he gets away with it it’s an amazing technique but it’s not good for our country. Seems to be 

 working on the Republicans. Among Republicans, 70% approved Trump’s handling of the summit with Putin in Helsinki!!!😲😲That is just unbelievable
I bet Regan is turning in his grave really fast!! Well I got to work I heard someone
 driving into work late I was playing some groove and wrapping and flap and 

motherfucker wrapping song so I made up my own lyrics as I like to do. Because so much music is formulaic even Rap. Look for my leg music is what everybody wants their for their money to be made.  💰 is the root of 

 ll America stuff. The good stuff in the bath stuff like Donald Trump. The fact that he got elected reflect we have a long way to go with racism, prejudice, and making sure the economy works for everybody
what wasn’t too bad today. I did get 18 brand new banking alerts. Most of them were terminations. I got through around four of them and sent out to thanks for notices and I’m waiting on the third one is 

 eing evaluated. I’m very thankful I got a good nights sleep. One walked in that it really confusing childcare situation which
 will be resolved real soon. And I want down the day taking 

 are of some business for tomorrow. I have a 

 ot of people coming in tomorrow. Well Trump is trying

 to wiggle out of his incredibly awful press conference in Helsinki with Vladimir Putin. He can never be wrong. He has so many enablers it is 

 ery very scary. I killed an hour between six and 655 at the Last Drop Café. Well for most of the 
 ime I was the only customer sitting in here. I thought if you flip through hipster and people walking out of 30 pray it was pretty  relaxing . I was blogging,  people watching and drinking my coffee. 

 t’s my idea complete relaxation beside sleeping 11 hours. Well I

 made it to the meeting on time and it wasn’t bad at all speaker with decent and I was cool and little Fran 

 ith this message but that’s normal for people like that. So I walked 

 ack to Natalie place and then continued on home and took a quickie nap. Now I

 am waiting for Pat to pick me up and they’re jamming up  traffic for more what are main break repair I’m assuming. Well Pat picked me up and got me to his place pretty quickly. He decided we would eat first and then work. Trump is still trying to obfuscate about Russian meddling. He’s going 

 o try to confuse things so you can blame the media. You might just succeed knowing how
 successful he has been by deflecting be his praise for the Nazis and then other assorted bullshit that he told. Anyhow we went ahead and ate Indian and he cleaned and walked his dog we’re going to move his drum kit around and then go to Melbourne

No comments: