Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thursday, June 22: Working Dentest, and Gtoup

 I managed to wake up timely. The good thing because  I was pretty tired it was hard for me to move around within a year kind of efficiency. I left the back door close cousin but leave  he door closed,   I can't forget to close it ha ha. I was reminded I have a dentist appointment at 4 PM today. I believe it's a cleaning   ppointment if I'm not mistaken. Well I got to work on time before my supervisor. got a couple things done and then people started coming out one by one. I work nonstop to about 230
   when I got lunch at the Bodega. A charge on the credit card and kept some of the change and I have a little bit of cash 4 tonight. after the dust settled I saw 10   eople. Most of them or people had called on the 20th and told him to come in. They provided everything  I needed and I either gave me a good cause or I exempted them for   an illness or to take care of an ill child.  So I went to my cleaning I was only    bout 10 minutes late because I caught the EL pretty quickly after I got the 56 and market. They didn't find any  cavities which was cool. I think I'm going to take the plunge and get on the new partial done for my upper part of my mouth. Well I put out there for anybody to meet me for coffee but I believe I'll have no   akers. I'm people watching out the window and listening to some REM. The crew was a fairly small amount  of people. The text messaging caper was brought up.    was getting really really tired I was falling asleep like I did back in the day.    went back home said hello to Sharon and pretty much immediately crashed. I got up again around 1130. The crash is a good trash.

No comments: