Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Tuesday, June 27: A Busy Day w/. 17 Appts. An appointment in the Treasury Meeting.

 Good day. Today is Tuesday. It's the day I see a lot of clients.   t's also the end the month so I have to get this one report done in the next day or two. My supervisor wasn't in when arrived at work at 9:10 AM. I then changed & put powder

 on where it's needed and proceeded to work. I went to google photos to delete   photos.
 I'm gonna keep deleting and see if it affects my previous blog post if it doesn't I'll just sit on the bus & 
 elete like crazy! The problem is I have to delete them one at a time. Trying 
 o get customer support through Google is like a maze. It's not amazing it's a pain in the ass!! 
 ell after I took care of my changing in the men's room I went out and my
 folks came in steadily all day long.. They came in groups of four at a time apparently. So I ended up seeing him 
 pproximate three or four at a time on the most part. When the dust to settle for 17 people. I even got badgered by my 
 upervisor about not getting the OK to give people good cause. As my coworker said, I did a pretty good job of 
 electing it. I was too busy to worry about it but I did find a couple of people 
 uyer and I think that made her happy. I guess I should just 
 o that every so often. It's just a little difficult when
 I've got four people waiting out front. After work I went outside and it was
 very nice out. I went out and took the EL to to 30th St. to go to the post office and pick up checks 
 t the PO Box of the district. After that, went to staples to copy  the The checks
 for the meeting that was starting 
 t 7:30 PM. I managed to get itdone just before my appointment 

 t 6:30. It was worth it to be late for the 730 meeting because I enjoy
 our sessions. I decided that I would send an email of the treasures
 report so if I was late I could just tell people to read the email. There was probably my best pressure port by far since I start doing this. It's a two year commitment interestingly enough. I had actually thought of just going up there were signing. I'm glad I was in a good mental space it makes things so much doable and easier. I came home and then later decide to order out Chinese. I know I have leftovers predator mail.

No comments: