Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Monday, June 26: A Grind Type of Day. Going nowhere

 I had a really frustrating and fitful sleep. First off I kept renumerating  about my possible move. After I woke up and went back to sleep I had a dream that my family was torturing me by saying I have to do all these chores like we build  bikes and do all the stuff now I'm getting up   ecause I'm hungry even though I could've slept for another 20 minutes reset for our house and eat some cereal. For myself going to the Wayback machine and I went to  a website about Philadelphia Phillies ball girls in 2011.  It's pretty funny.    think they are now iving here in Fairmount with their two kids and husbands.   he Congressional budget office just came out with statistics on the Senate  GOP health bill. 22 million fewer Americans insured under Senate GOP bill. That's from million less than the house GOP bill that was passed.   hey're both really bad piece of legislation. Well back at work, I   ust thought it away at the alerts that my friend it worked on. I did ace forms for people who found employment which was three or four of them and put on the a Dash 45 coach for the rest   f them. I got it mostly done. I still have to do the master   ist by the end of the month which is this week. Of left alone day and just plotted through. Around  3:45 PM, I needed a nap so I found a place i laid my head  on the table for a bit and that helped. Well work ended and I Took   he EL to 30th St. and then took the trolley down to Baltimore Avenue to meet my friend. He called   and said he was   unning late so I stayed at the nugget honey café for a little while. I then found   ut I didn't have room on my Google account to put more pictures in. It took me an   our and a half to figure something out. I deleted some pictures and deleted the app   nd put it back on. And that up to my friend didn't show up and because he didn't want to  show the place with escrow  from us around. It was a bit confusing. I was a bit exhausted. I  ordered pizza  and left 4 for  home said hi to Sharon and talked on the phone slept

No comments: