Thursday, June 08, 2017

Thursday, June 8: A Nice Day to Grind it Out

 Well I got up and drove like I got a good nights rest..    took a quick shower and that was pretty   remendous. Well getting dressed, I listen to Stephen Cole bear it was pretty funny talking  about James Comey. Speaking of change, he testified today.   he metro had a front page caption that said "Comey Don't   Play That." I thought that  was a pretty cleve Cover story. The hearing started at 10 o'clock this morning. I  didn't get to listen to them live since I was grinding away at work. I figured I will  get the highlights all over the Internet and on the news apps that I have.Anyhow I finished work and I was fine  and then I got really tired so I just had a blast group and go straight home.  I was expecting a possibly two phone calls and instead I went to    meeting at the clubhouse. Lives lately attended but it was OK. The nap on the bus really helped me out.   Well initially neither   hone call materialized but I texted one person they call back from New Jersey. We talked a while. I have   o set plans for the weekend it turns out. I will just keep pressing on. There's a beautiful sunset last night . Periodically I would just take pictures while on the phone  because it was so nice outside. Think it took about 20 to 30 pictures of the sunset at various stages. 

No comments: