Sunday, June 25, 2017

I Wonder in West Philadelphia and Ritttenhouse Square

 Well I got up around 9:15 AM or so after a very so so sleep last night.   ot myself dressed and headed up to the clubhouse. I first grabbed a decaf iced Americano to stay cool and bright sunshine. It felt pretty   ot out there. It was sparsely   ttended I guess because now it's Fishel he summertime here in Philadelphia. Afterwards I talk to a nice gentleman  and then got a newsflash of the staff chance of severe   hunderstorms coming by approximately 2 o'clock. It's still mostly clear as of 11:39 AM I just entered the 40th St. terminal for the trolley heading to 46th and Chester.  Well I went to see my pussy cat that I'm babysitting   or the next week. Ellie is getting to be an old girl now. We got to capturing this cat for at least five years. Well after morning around West Philly and doing the cat. I then fell asleep for a couple hours. It was really comfortable  to rest in the glorious air-conditioning. After woke up at the care of the business for the cat and I was really drowsy.  I lumbered  along towards Baltimore Avenue and  I was pretty tired. The heat wiped me out. So I crashed on the couch   or about 2 1/2 hours. I feel great now I'm walking around Center City South  Philadelphia to see what's   ut there. The cat was cute but definitely getting older. So I locked the doors and took the trolley down  Baltimore    Avenue all the way to 19th St. I went to a Starbucks in  around Rittenhouse Square and then an areas south of Rittenhouse Square. I   ostly hung around between 17th and 20th St. it's a pretty area. If I won the lottery I   ould deathly consider buying property down there if I didn't go to California of course.   nyhow I end up talking to  who is eating at Fuji Mountain- 2037 Chestnut.   he raved about the place. She stated that she used to eat there with her former  boyfriend. Replace must've been around for a little while. So I ended up catching the seven bus back home and I got there before Sharon got back. I hit the old  CVS and got provision  such as toilet paper milk and what not. Then I made some pasta and it's quite tasty. Well  this week the Senate released at secretive healthcare plan to replace Obamacare. It's just as bad if not worse   nd the health plan. They want to get a passed by next week before the July 4 holiday. Trump is   ptimistic some art so I'm praying that it does not get past. But    know how the Republicans could cheat very well much better than the Democrats.

No comments: