Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday, June 23: Payday and other stuff

 Well after a decent nights sleep, I proceeded to go right back to   leep and I didn't get out of bed until 8:10 AM. I quickly showered got dressed and walked over with my umbrella in the rain. I got the 48 just as it was arriving   thank   oodness. I would've been late otherwise because as it was I got it at around 9:08am. First thing I did was to   rite out my trans-pass information so they   an pick up the trans-pass 11 o'clock and as that was happening somebody   alked in for an appointment. It's the same person who   omebody stuck there   edical form in front of my computer. She's able to work with big limitations. So I have to send her somewhere. Well I had four people come in back to back. Cleared them out and then worked on following up the list that my friend sent out. I eliminated one page of 24 names. That felt good most of them   ere taken care of or I took care of them. That felt good. I wasn't harassed today   bout anything. In fact this week was very low harassment mode.   ow that may change over the next two weeks since tomorrow is the end of the month and reports to do and then the next week   s when the new reports come out to see how good or bad that I did. I did get a tuna hoagie at the  Bodega and I took no time at all since I was the only order. The women were talking  as usual but things are   oing well with me so it didn't bother me. I did time them though   t's amazing how many minutes are eating up. I love the fact   hat one of them leaves 10 to 15 minutes early from her shift after talking for the last half-hour.  God!! It's wonderful!!  Well I pushed ahead and I was able to sanction     omebody before the deadline. I'm kind of doing them one at a time depending on the   eadline date. This gives more time for them to possibly appear and it's less overwhelming. I then decided I would go riding with Pat since I didn't go last night. He works  for GrubHub . He seems to like it a lot. He told me he got a $19 Tip last night. We're gonna do the Copperbeech Indian   akistani food as usual maybe watch a movie then go cruising  around looking for people who want to eat and not go outside. I got myself an iced  coffee tocool myself      off before I go buying the food at Kabobeesh . It is now 5:44 PM. Pat and I then ordered out and then we ate and watched ta little    it of a show about the Civil War and Sherman's march through Atlanta. That was very interesting. We then hung out and then it was time to go GrubHub driving   ith Pat. It went pretty smoothly. Most of the jobs are in West Philly. There's one job at 30th and master and that gave me the indication to have her cut me off at the house. I caught up with Sharon and my friend Chris called with an interesting proposition. I'm gonna check it out Monday at 4612 Kingsessing on Monday @ 6pm.

No comments: