Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Wednesday, June 28: Running ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝ Late, Working and Looking

Hello!!  I did manage to get up but it took me a while to eat and then I last left my wallet upstairs 
 nd had to turn around and go home after I had sat at the bus stop. Foot so I came back there was a bus
 waiting at the stop lights are available to catch 
 hat quickly and the trolley quickly. Only problem was I didn't leave the house till 8:31 AM 
 nd the EL  started to run on it's post rush-hour schedule which
 means I had to wait till 9:05 AM for the train 2 show up. while I was riding the train towards 56th street I was in email contact w/ the developer of the block touch pro. He said I had to make an album for a BlogTouch Pro.  t first I forgot that I already 
 ad two albums that were created not by myself but the app. 
 n fact the two albums. So I don't little after 9:00 AM today I sent a screenshot of the
 photo albums. They did do an app update but I think 
 'm going to have to keep going at the Google photos 
 nd just deleting shit out of it. Saturday evening
 to the day I got changed inside to hit the bed Dega in the morning and write up a lot of stuff on my blog early. It's now 9:47 AM. I am  trying to get back to work. Well, I did get a little bit done. 
Yesterday it's been pretty well covered mostly everybody 
 ame in. And report however is not close to being done. At this point 
 'm removing people from of the process because it's been over the 60 day time
 limit that sections to be written up. Around 3 o'clock I got really tired and 
  want to take a nap. But I did manage to shake that off. Heading get her ass too 
 uch at all today was good. The negative is that I'm not close to finishing my report and then people 
scheduled all day loug. Well I'm meeting my friend Chris  rom the program for a bit then I'm gonna
 walk back up 46 Street and do the cat sitting. I might go driving around
 with Pat's but I'm pretty tired. I got my coffee at the milk and honey at the corner of 45th &
 Baltimore and now I'm walking down 46th towards Kingsessing It's now 6 PM. As an aside, I did see my friend Horace who I met through going to 
Walnut Hill meetings 15 years ago. 
 e still doing his contracting work. He looks pretty well. I finished hanging out with Chris and then I went to take care of this cat and I 

 took my time with that. It's 7:30 PM and I'm done.

No comments: