Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Wednesday, June 21: 1st Full Day Now Looking

 Hello there! It was good to get a full nights sleep after the jet lag experience yesterday.  I set my alarm for 7:30 PM instead of 7:30 AM. Fortunately I didn't manage to get myself   p. I found time to get some breakfast and then run off to catch the 48 bus. Fortunately there   asn't a huge traffic jam in the market Frankford line showed up on time. This means I'm going to be officially on time for work. I'm hoping that it's not too much conflict today   ith the supervisor about "failing. Well, I   as on time for work today. My supervisor had a meeting so there was no special tension   eing paid to me. She also ended up going to somebody's retirement party so I was left alone all day exit got rid of  10 alerts but just talk to the people over the phone which was pretty much a   iracle. I only have to send one out I think for the rest of the   onth I have to nor the alerts that letter rip. Anyhow, the  ay went pretty well I'd like to  walk-ins I had to take care of. After work I went over to pats house. We ordered  some Indian/Pakistani and hung out for a little while I then took a nice nap because I was really exhausted  and then Pat and I went off to do h is GrubHub for us for the first time. Overall it went very well we did have have some screaming homeless dude nearby on 628 N. broad weather is it a Chinese   restaurant takeout place where he delivered from twice and then we had a   oint where we are supposed to go to the chicken and waffle place but the GPS wanted us to go to Camden . At  the Ben Franklin Bridge when there   as a little detour we were able to cut back to Philadelphia the policeman sitting there let us go and we were   nly about 5 1/2 to 7 minutes late. The guy was closing and who's a little upset but   e delivered it and the woman was OK with it. I got home around 1:05 AM

No comments: