Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday, November 17: Working It Out

 Good morning everyone.  It's a nice cool crisp fall day in mid November. I woke  up tired after an interesting  day yesterday. It was an interesting hump day. I managed to make sunrise about a half hour late. It's the  best I can do right now. This is a positive thing because I can get to work on time. I have approximately 15 people scheduled for today.. I also  discovered that my reservation was for last   eekend thank God I'm going to cancel the trip because I have no Rent-A-Car. It's 8:45 AM. Time to look at News outside my  bubble.We have all heard of sore losers but here's a sore winner of a legislator. Oh the stupidity!! That may  be stupid but this bullshit scary. This trumps arrogant compares a Muslim registry to  the Japanese internment!! And someways Trump isn't the scariest person it's the assholes tha t surround him! Geez! Anyhow time to get to work now! Well I went to   ork and it wasn't too bad I helped with the applications a little bit because my clients   eren't coming in as of yet. I did end up seeing a total of 10 people today. I have lunch stored up so I had  

 

my samosas which were pretty tasty.
I ended up being able to process all the people that I saw. I'm really glad I'm not going to Canada  
tomorrow I need to sleep in a big old way. I'm supposed to meet Peter after work but I got delayed so I'm sitting here  
at 13th and Sansom. It's a busy restaurant corner were young hipsters go out to eat dinner and cocktails  

with their newly found boyfriends or girlfriends. it's a marker prestige and   of success. it's not the world I inhibit or inhabit.  

Well I ran into my friend Peter and then I got a text and decided to go to group. I basically walked around a two block area with Peter and shot the shit and went to group. It was pretty crowded because with different groups mix together.  

It wasn't so bad. I am very tired however. I got the 33 bus pretty quickly when I got home. I did stop at CVS and get some pasta and sauce and something to drink. When I got home somebody from Tinder wrote me. She had written me in August and was inquiring again. The  
Initial interest was because I was at least 6 foot tall. We had a good conversation. She was a bit off the wall during break and clever. It was her 

question she looked at which are pretty funny. I think in the final analysis she wants someone with lots ofmoney.

No comments: