Monday, November 07, 2016

Sunday, November 6: Leaving Gettysburg

 Well we got up at around 7:30 AM and I jumped in the shower. I was very   Tired but was ready to start the day. We then walked from the Econ    lodge to the Wyndham Plaza Hotel. That was about a mile and a half away. It's a bright sunny  day so the work wasn't too bad. Once I got there got some breakfast that was   pen as a buffet. It was good to be able to get some free  food. After that out of coffee and attended two different meetings. I did manage   o secure a ride after my first ride had too much stuff and ran out a room in her car. Well   got a ride from these two fellows and got that was a lot quicker. I got home around 1:10 PM I was in a cranky mood and had to try to avoid being cranky at  Sharon. I then went upstairs took a nap for about a half hour. I then texted Madiline and she said she be there by 4 PM. I then  decided I would
s
;do a couple errands and get cereal and milk and ice tea so I  have the basics when I start my week. Madiline did come and pick me up and we went to a place that used to be called champs now it's called something  else have a got the name. It was the same kind of format at Chili's or some chain type place. 
  he food wasn't all bad. The waitresses  were cute. And nice. On the way to my Sunday night 60 minutes we missed a turn on I 95 and took me  10 minutes longer   o get there. Thankfully there's somebody there to set up the chairs while I fetched   ade coffee and fetch for more creamer. Well I got the creamer and it was all good .  I then became the unofficial treasurer since a treasure wasn't there. The walk home with   ice cause it wasn't too cold and windy. I did a lot of OK stupid because I   as in a decent mood for a moment. I came home and hung out with Sharon at   he bishops. We chatted for a while and I was a good day good way to end the weekend. It was   ertainly an interesting weekend. The Eagles lost but in better news the FBI found   o evidence doing tight Clinton on the latest round of emails from Anthony Weiner's computer.

No comments: