Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sunday, November 27: Relaxing and Errands for Next Week

 Good chilly Sunday to everyone out there in Internet land. I got I popped up at 9:15 AM and  decided yes, I'm going to go to this club house this morning. I slept pretty well. I just love that electric blanket. It really keeps my feet warm   hich is so clutch to get a good nights sleep. Well, I'm going to pick up the frames gather my laundry. I'm   hen going to go feed the cat in West Philly. Next, Pat and I are going to go to Sharon's and help Sharon move some furniture she's been wanting   o move for months now. I decided  I'm going to rent a zip car in West Philly. I went to CVS and  bought    boxes cereal since they finally had a cereal sale. I also got 2 toothbrushes  & Reese's cups for Sharon. It was funny my total cost at CVS was $11.11 and when I looked at my  phone as I was leaving CVS the time was 11:11 AM. 11 was always my favorite number. An omen Perhaps?! When I got home  and I decided to pack up my dirty clothes and then I just kind of chilled out. I went to the Ryebread and   ecide to sit here and have a coffee and play with my phone and look at people  discuss how the biological clocks ticking and time to have another baby. This is where my earphones, come especially handy!! 
Well I lived in here till about 2:30 PM. Pat is on his way over. I'm not sure how I'm gonna fit in laundry frames cat and  moving Sharon's furniture or before 7 o'clock but we'll see what we can do. A little after 2:30 PM and I've noticed on the oldest guy in this whole entire coffee shop. Yes it's small but it's noticeable. Well I'm gonna be leaving right Bradford right now David Bowie's "sound and vision" is coming on. I decided to make a video with that in the

 background and keep on recording till I got to my street 24th St. I then came home gathered my laundry and then Pat came over. We were going to move Sharon's couch but it became clear that it was going to be too much of it on the undertaking and I have something go awfully wrong. That awfully wrong would've been putting big scrapes on the side of the stairwell. So Pat  

called it off and that was a good decision. He then drove me to do you do we do laundromat drop off my laundry. 
We then watched a movie about Albania while we ate our Pakistani Indian food for the second day in a row. The film was pretty interesting. The second half was the funky communist era where they were completely isolated and acted like North Korea.  They were very Stalinist buy this one leader named Hoxra. He had  a cult of personality going on. When the movie  

ended it was time to go to AC Moore and get frames for framing so I can turn them into the da Vinci by tomorrow evening.  

I got one oversized one with an oversized Matt. Let's see if that one works what's the cut out of there for $35, we sped off to  

head toward Center City when I remembered I had to feed and change the kitty litter for the cat. We  

were able to get down Washington Avenue and go to 46th street. I was able 

to take care of all the business thank God!! Pat then dropped me off at the church. While I was there 


made the coffee set up the front desk and put up all the chairs. For the first time there was no dude here to  

help me with the  

chairs. Well I'm going to continue doing the coffee job for a little bit. We had a business meeting and I got out later than usual. In the outside world which is an interesting place it's supposed to be rainy and mild tomorrow 
The forecast calls for rain Monday night into Tuesday I came home after   atching the seven bus at around 10 PM. I then made some soup and started framing my 2  photos that I'm submitting tomorrow at the da Vinci alliance. I had the hardest time  trying to fit the large one. My friend said that they looked great so I'm gonna stick with them and hope for the best. Kind of going to bed pretty late

No comments: