Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Wednesday, November 30: Rain Part II

 Good morning I got up early watch dishes and had breakfast. Along   he way I woke up Sharon. Yikes. I guess maybe I should just put my shoes on after I go downstairs.    don't like waking her up in the ensuing conversations   bout it. Well I went to the sunrise and spent most of the meeting texting my sister about childhood and it's effects   0 years later. Very interesting even via text.
She's encouraging me to get a website up. Afterwards I talked to a friend who's burnt out on meetings. Kind of depressing but kind of real too. Well I got to work on time and immediately started working on the alerts it came up yesterday. I also sludge through yesterday 
and Monday's appointments of people  

who didn't keep him. It's still overcast and spitting rain right now as of 5:12 PM.  
Well as I was heading towards pats house I got really exhausted and came over there. Pat paid me back and I went upstairs to 
his room to crash for 2 1/2 hours. I really needed that sleep badly. I have been now exhausted in a while. We then ordered out the vegetarian platter and watched a movie about life under Soviet domination in  

Eastern Europe. They focused on east Germany. I talked to a friend of mineon FaceTime and then I'm gonna head home where Sharon is cooking up something good. First of all I have to get myself a ride through Uber because it's really nasty outside. Once I got home  

Sharon was making German egg noodles into a nice meal. I had a little bit watch some football videos and went to bed
 

No comments: