Monday, November 07, 2016

Friday, November 4: Off to Gettysburg Pennsylvania

 Well I slept in today. I was pretty tired and I think I needed to   et some decent sleep before traveling and going to this conference. I got to hang out with   utters and Sharon this morning. It   as a pleasant surprise see Sharon up early. I was pretty tired so I just called Uber to take me down to 10th and Filbert Street   o the  Greyhound station. Mike was already there with the ticket. Fortunately  I didn't have to wait in line    but I did get billed extra 10 bucks because I bought it in the  same day. That was   ind of stupid wasn't it?  When we arrived in Harrisburg around 1:45 PM.  My friend Mike and I  have an hour and a half layover we're splitting a pizza at some local pizza joint here in downtown Harrisburg. It's beautiful out here and so are you. Anyhow I hope you're well take care

No comments: