Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday, November 28: Work, Rent and Da Vinci

 Good day everybody. I skip the morning meeting because I knew I had to take   are of my art at the da Vinci today. I stayed up late trying to figure out how I was going to make it gallery ready. The frames are kind of a pain in the ass about that. I am probably will be leaving early so I'm   unning to Amy at the da Vinci. I worked on the alerts and saw 40 from people. One of them was a walk-in. Another walking was taken care of by the CSR out front. Two of the people that I closed came right on the closing date which was today. For lunch
  I am having clam chowder and some chips. It's 2:20 PM so I'm going to be leaving probably around between four and 4:30 PM today to get the  artwork. The bus almost made me late because there was a huge detour 20th & Hamilton   treet. I did manage to make it at 9:04 AM. Well I click the way at work till about 410. I then got a text that my friend was up with leaving for the Art alliance.    started to take care business and pay for my entry into the exhibit, and then make the entry information   mailed. I left work at 4:50 PM. I'm now at 30th St. and it's 5:04 PM. I just got a text at 5:08 PM and my friend just arrived at the gallery.   I then took the train and the cab to the Da Vinci Art Alliance with my 2 framed photos.   hey were in a big plastic bag with newspapers to keep it from breaking. I then had to get a money  order for $715.00 to pay the rent. It was a bit depressing because I  spent too much   ver the past week. Oh well I couldn't get a nicer place for $700 a month in a nice part of the city.  I just think  about that then I get over it. I'm chilling out another coffee shop called   offee Joe. I'm just sitting here listening to far out hip space music which is feels good when when you just need to unwind from a busy day. Tomorrow I have 18 people scheduled. This is Mark's mass  insanity.  Believe it or not there     is a method to my madness. I just going busybody mode put on my blinders and go go go!! 
It's also the end of the month and I have to finish a report tomorrow. I love it after a long holiday it's even busier afterwards. I hope to talk to friends after my meeting .  

 I would hate to feel sick like some folks do in this world 
right now. That would suck. Anyhow at least the   weather is not freezing cold or windy. Tomorrow supposed to rain though. I'm glad I slept around my photos today and not tomorrow while it was raining. I'm then going to a meeting at:6:45 a block away.
 

No comments: