Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday, November 18: Time of Fall Sun and Stuff

 I decided to sleep in since I was so tired yesterday and I wanted to be less   ired today. Once again we have a beautiful sunny fall day. It's pretty   ild outside. I caught the 48 just in time after I went to Ryebread to get some coffee. It was literally   itting at the stoplight when I caught it. Well today I can clean up after  yesterday's when I had 10 clients that I saw. I'm hoping to catch up on a few things. I'm wondering what the   rainingy was about yesterday. More than half a unit was out all day because of it. What's really popular and music is the  mechanical trumps which I call "breakthrough". People listen to music so you can  hear is the three drums are very popular in today's  modern music. Well I got to work and so   ar I have not seen anybody it's as of 1:30 PM. The people around me were talking about kids like on and on it was a real bonusI    day for chatting it up about the Younghans in their schools it's a Friday  thing I guess I wouldn't understand. Well I spent the day cleaning up half done paperwork and I've mostly succeeded  which is always nice.  Makes up for all the BS I had to listen to that's for sure . It's beautiful out here today really attempting day to leave early and dream  about the old days. I'm getting a tuna hoagie at the local bodega across from our office. They serve a pretty good little sandwich   or $3.50. Here's some news outside my bubble for today. President-elect Donald Trump pays $25M to settle Trump University lawsuit Just seeing those words president elect Trump
just still blows my mind!!
I'm hearing a Joni Mitchell song with the words from this song California to Canada. Then again she is from Canada. I'm at the coffee shop. It's called Elixir Café.
I'm going to try to order some photos and take care of business. I might go to the meditation meeting at 4th St. depending how I feel. I just met somebody at the coffee shop who I might be willing to choose to make my artist page. I have not thought of that in quite some  time. I'm also going to order some photos online. Well it turns  

 

out I did order quite a few photos. I picked out random photos. The cost started out at $300 and I wind it down to $87 of photos. I haven't printed  
any in a while so I needed to take care of business there. All work is due by Monday the 28th. I stayed at the coffee shop till 8 o'clock  
and had a 2nd decaf Americano. I then felt my throat feel funny from being tired. I feel extremely fortunate that I caught the 38 bus right away and that let me off at the art museum.
 

No comments: