Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday, November 16: Sunrise and The Accidentals

 It's hump day in the middle of November and I got up to get to the sunrise.  I was very late but I'm glad I went anyhow.. I'm I didn't feel guilty or shamed for showing up so late which was a big bonus for me. I got to go to Saxbys and get some coffee which was tasty. After the meeting I bolted and cut 21 so I   an go to pats house and pick up all the food that I left in his freezer. I'd like to have some food at work so I can eat lunch at work. I got my food and hopped on the EL @ 40th St. As you knownbsp;  t's 8:49 PM and I plan to make it on time today.
I got docked for nine minutes late. Today was supposed be a somewhat open day but I had several reschedule so that I can put in for today since tomorrow I have too many appointments scheduled to add any new appointments. Well about a third of my folks came in today. It was a light day in that way. I did keep up with the alerts today. It's a good thing because I scheduled a whole mess of people tomorrow. After 

work I got some funny call saying that they were @ "account services" for  

MasterCard and Visa they actually knew the first four numbers automatically since I told him it was a MasterCard. Fortunately  

for me I gave the wrong expiration date and didn't give the rest of the number. I had an Indian accent and it didn't sound like a corporate 

number cause I called back and it was regular phone message. After I left work, I also got 

 

this message: "Hi there, I find myself with an extra ticket to the world Cafe Live performance of the Accidentals and Lily Mae,  tonight 
doors open at 7:00 starts at 8:00, you interested." I'm sitting here at the waterfront gourmet which is  
a block and a half from the world Café live in food tricky to coffee. I'm kind of tired but I'm OK it turns out  

my friend stop by at the café and we talked a little bit and then headed to the concert. Concert was very good she treated me  
to dinner and we sat in the front row table. It was very into interview and a nice crowd is well. I got a ride 

home and talk to Sharon and crash. Didn't fully read on the Internet I was way too tired 
for that. I'm not going to go to Canada this weekend. I feel pinched & I have to pick a photo for DaVinci. 
 

No comments: