Saturday, November 19, 2016

Saturday, November 19: 69° Before the Cold

 Well I got up and took a shower and cleaned up my room a bit from the  pizza mess from last night. I then fed the cat ate a peach and call the Uber since there was a delay due to the 5K run. Well I met Larry   t old city coffee approximately 9:45 AM. We sat and chilled   ut and it was pretty good. We then went to the 10 and 1030 and we need to bring the chairs from the fourth floor.   he election with reference to in a lot of the folks. That's quite understandable.  Larry left early to go to his wife step mom's place so I walked along through   enter City. I meandered up market street then turned up 15th St. and wondered right through City Hall. At City Hall there was the Christmas village. It was packed.
 It's such a nice day it was a beautiful day to be at the Christmas village even though the weather feels like mid spring  or early summer . I'm waiting for a friend of minei who's driving all the way out from Westchester. She was at the zoo went to last contacted me.  Parking can be a real bear. There's also the Philadelphia marathon which just ended so traffic is extra bogus.   Our appointment time 4 the Barnes foundation to 2:30 PM. It's 69° as of 1:35 PM. Well we hung  out at the Starbucksin a little while and it was mellow.We then walked on over to the Barnes Foundation.  It was pretty crowded that's for sure. It was a bit pricey $25  which is kind;  of high I think. We both really enjoyed the photography exhibit. It  

 featured French photographers from 1850 to 1950. It was excellent!! The Barnes Foundationclosed at 5 PM so we ventured out to the barn's parking lot talk for a moment and  
then she drive drove me home which was nice. She said also she was extremely busy through Thanksgiving. When I got home Sharon was there getting ready to go out to eat. I immediately  

said "can I join you?" We then venture off the Rembrandts and I chowed down on turkey burger and fries and Sharon had some tater tot's. it's now 7:51 PM and the temperature is now 50°. The wind  

 is really began to pick up and get very gusty. I ended up talking to three different people over the phone. I just listen to the wind  
blow around. I was told we even had a snow squall. Now  

the holiday season has begun if not officially pretty much in actions and deeds  of people. 
 

 

No comments: