Saturday, November 05, 2016

A Birthday Rant

   I'm not sure how our country is allowed Donald Trump to be so close to   he White House. He has truly   hown his true colors.. They called Hillary Clinton a liar but trumps whole candidacy is based  on a lie.
immigration has decreased to the point it's at zero net, insurance rates went    mostly for people in states where Republican governors failed to expand Medicaid!  Insurance rates have ALWAYS gone up, as it's private industry  Donald   rump's entire business   s based upon his name.  Trump is unqualified. His supporters are unreasonable, illogical, gullible, uninformed, and   ypocritical- otherwise, they wouldn't give him a walk for being a despicable  racist, misogynist, serial   iar. So pardon me for pointing out that your judgement is in question if you support that  jackass.  I don't give a line cook "a chance" to do brain surgery.   I hope to God the country doesn't vote the completely incapable candidate to b e president of the United States. It'll be a national  humiliation in my opinion. And I will be a sad way to end my birthday week. 
Look at these maps shows that the race has tightened a lot since this map was put up in early October.
 

As I sit here in the convention I'm going to put up one more map from the 538 blog.

No comments: